2022 Construction Inclusion Week
Further your commitment to Culture of CARE by participating in the 2022 Construction Inclusion Week, October 17-21, 2022!
Each day there is a theme for your company to plan activities around. Culture of CARE is supporting Construction Inclusion Week by offering Culture of CARE-specific resources for pledged companies to utilize each day. Additional resources for your company to utilize during the 2022 Construction Inclusion Week can be found at www.constructioninclusionweek.com.
Use Construction Inclusion Week to continue building on efforts by your company to create a Culture of CARE where everybody feels valued, safe, welcome and included.
Planning to Participate in Construction Inclusion Week? Let us know!
Please let us know if you plan to participate in the 2022 Construction Inclusion Week by completing this short survey.
Monday, October 17, 2022 – Commitment & Accountability
1. Take the Culture of CARE Pledge
- Download CEO Pledge Letter to Employees
2. Recommit to the Culture of CARE Pledge
- Download CEO Recommit Letter to Employees
3. Take the D&I Assessment
Tuesday, October 18, 2022 – Belonging
1. Conduct an Employee Inclusion and Belonging Survey
- View sample survey questions
2. Hold Belonging Teambuilding Activities
- Get activity ideas to conduct with your teams
Wednesday, October 19, 2022 – Supplier Diversity
1. Create a Formal Supplier Diversity Program
- Download supplier diversity template
2. Participate in a virtual or In-Person Networking Opportunity
- ACCNJ Diversity Conference – Associated Construction Contractors of New Jersey
- October 18, 2022 │ Edison, NJ │ Contact: Abby Adams for more info
- Construction Inclusion Week Supplier Diversity Day Mixer – AGC of California
- October 19, 2022 from 3:30-7:00 pm │ Oakland, CA
- 2022 AGC Contractor Exchange – AGC of Washington
- October 19, 2022 at 9:00 am │ Seattle, WA
- Make the Connection Power Networking – AGC of Colorado
- October 28, 2022 from 2:00-4:00 pm │ Denver, CO
Thursday, October 20, 2022 – Workplace Culture
1.Hold Facilitated Discussions with the Culture of CARE Jobsite Orientation Videos – NEW RESOURCE!
- View Video Modules
- Module 1 – Culture of CARE Orientation
- Module 2 – Racism
- Module 3 – Sexism
- Module 4 – LGBTQ+ Discrimination
- Module 5 – Generation Gap
Friday, October 21, 2022 – Community Engagement
1.Build Community with Trade Partners
- Host job site events for all employees and trade partners (e.g. a catered breakfast or lunch)
2.Plan a Career Day for local 3rd graders
- Download the Student Activity Guide
3.Hold a Volunteer Day for Employees
- Plan a volunteer day in your local community for your staff
4.Celebrate Your Participation in COnstruction Inclusion Week!
- Share on Social Media how your company has participated in Construction Inclusion Week. Use the hashtags #CultureofCARE and #ConstructionInclusionWeek so others can like your posts!
Additional resources for your company to utilize during the 2022 Construction Inclusion Week can be found at www.constructioninclusionweek.com